Spriget parts for sale, garage full

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spriget parts for sale, garage full
From: vyy5214@galileo.rtn.ca.boeing.com(Mike Harlan)
Date: Mon, 17 May 93 18:38:41 PDT
   I'm cleaning out my garage and want/need to find good homes for the
following parts.  Some parts are heavy, so shipping could be expensive.
If interested, will negotiate off-line (e-mail direct or by phone @
(206) 868-4126 in the Seattle,WA area).
   The following spriget 948-1275 parts are for sale/trade.  All prices are
negotiable and does not include shipping.

        1 new Dobi brand header 3 into 1 style,                 $60
          excellent quality, flat black

        1 new Monza brand header 3 into 1 style,                $50
          fair quality, chrome, may also fit Mini ?

        1 used header, 3 into 1 style, slightly butchered       free

        2 948 engine blocks, bare                               free

        many 948-1098 heads, some bare, some assembled,
          inquire about specific casting numbers if interested

        1 pr HS2 SUs - 1 1/4", sloppy shafts, intake manifold,  make offer
          linkages and heat shield

        1 pin drive cam, Clay Smith, specs unknown. has tag     make offer
          which reads "ruff idle, good midrange"

        2 spriget rear lamp assemblies with upper (amber)       make offer
          lenses only, some minor pitting, lenses good

        stock 948-1098 intake & exhaust manifolds               make offer

        1 spriget front parking lamp assy, good condition       make offer

        2 amber parking lamps, Moss p/n 164-770,                make offer
          don't know what this fits ?

   Also, a friend parted out a sprite, Mk 2/3 year unknown, years ago and
still has the following parts available and wants to get rid of them for
cheap.  If you are interested in this stuff, I'll pass along your name
and phone number (no net access), so he can call you. He is also in the
Seattle, WA area.
        boot lid - very straight and rust free
        tonneau cover
        steering wheel - sprite
        door handles and trim
        misc top trim - he's not sure what trim he has
        inside door latches
        tail lamps
        some gauges

Cheers,
Mike Harlan

I'm still working on writing the MIG welding tip, sorry for the delay.