MGB Heater (again !!)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Heater (again !!)
From: (Hiran Wijetilaka) <hiran@ee.uts.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 17 May 93 15:59:15 EST
Hi all, apologies for posting this to the list and wasting bandwith, but I
cannot seem to send email to rck@fangio.asd.sgi.com directly.

------------------------------
From: "Hiran Wijetilaka" <hiran@schutz.ee.uts.edu.au>
Thu, 13 May 93 10:19:57 EST
To: rck@fangio.asd.sgi.com
Subject: Re: MGB Heater

In Message Wed, 12 May 1993 16:38:56 -0800 (PDT),
  rck@fangio.asd.sgi.com (Robert Keller) writes:

Hi Robert,

>I wrote to you earlier about the heater in my part '72 B.
Thanks for the reply, guess you did not get my reply to your email ??

>I've taken a close look at it and it seems quite serviceable.
does this mean it works or requires work to get it going ??

> My only concern is how to get it to you way down in OZ.
post would be the best if it is appropriately packed, as I have got fairly
fragile items through the post without any problems. Alternately could you
post it to NY ?? If you could check on the postage costs to both OZ and NY it
would be great.

> Would you need the blower motor too? Do you have the heater valve?
yep

I guess the main problem for me would be to adapt the unit from a lhd to a
rhd, with the switches, and plumbing.

Thanks again for the above, and also let me know more about the condition etc
of the heater system and how much you are expecting for it.

Regards,
--
hiran

lmk: if you receive this email; your address: rck@fangio.asd.sgi.com

 _--_|\   Hiran Wijetilaka                          email: hiran@ee.uts.EDU.AU
/      \  Computer Systems Engineering              voice: +61 2 330 2372
\_.--._/  University of Technology, Sydney            fax: +61 2 330 2435
      v   PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia.

  Documentation -
  A manual which tells you how to use a program, system, or utility
  one version ago, and which is now unsupported.