bad old 31 year old car

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (britcars)
Subject: bad old 31 year old car
From: Paul Amaranth <amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1993 08:55:24 -0400 (EDT)
> Date: Thu, 06 May 1993 22:01:37 -0500 (EST)
> From: Dangerous Dan <CSCON115@uoft02.utoledo.edu>
> Subject: Re: XKE/E-TYPE INFO
[...]
> so just tell your old friend Dan where it
> is hiding and I will take that bad old  31 year old car and take it
> off the owners hands ;-)
>
> - -- Dan (you really dont want that jag so tell me where it is) Wedding

Dan, stop drooling!  You'll scare him away from the list and loose
your chance to buy it off him for $20K :-)

My new e-type body is now paid for and waiting to be shipped over.
Total cost for the body seems to be around $7500, which compares
reasonably well with the TR6 body shells I think (of course, some
assembly required ...) Can somebody explain to me why it is that, every
time I have to convert to pounds, I'm at the recent maximum in the
exchange rate?  Just lucky I suppose...

--
Paul Amaranth  Manager User Services - office: (313) 370 4541 (also voicemail)
(internet)     amaranth@vela.acs.oakland.edu  |  '70 E-type (body coming soon)