Allison ign. & MogMech

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Allison ign. & MogMech
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.spd.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 92 10:00:24 PST
Item 1:

Allison Ignition.......
I also had to return a defective Allison ignition. (hope that's not typical)
Allison is now part of Crane Cams. They are located in Florida. It took them
a fairly long time to deal with me but they said tha was because they were
moving that production line from California to Florida. They eventually sent
me a new unit.

Item 2:

Barnette British Cars.......
As Chris Kanterjiev pointed out different people have different experiances.
On the rare occation when I don't have time or energy to deal with my own
car projects I have taken them to Barnette's. I have found them modest,
easy to deal with and quite fair priced. I know quite a number of people who
have had them do small things and received no charge.

Merry Christmas
DickN