Re: Morgan Mecahic in the Bay Area

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Morgan Mecahic in the Bay Area
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1992 11:35:46 PST
You can try

Name:        Burnett & Sons British Auto Service
Address:     2825 El Camino Real
             Palo Alto, CA
Phone:       (415) 326-9653

for service; they do all sorts of British cars. I don't care for them,
but other people have had good luck. They have a long history and think
highly of themselves and seem to charge high prices. But they always
have an interesting car undergoing restoration in the window.

Or, you could visit

Name:        Branden Fryer
Company:     British & European Foreign Car Service
Address:     683 El Camino Real
             Sunnyvale, CA
Phone:       (408) 738-2629

Branden's father, Anthony, is the quintessential little ole British
mechanic. He loves the cars and does a fair bit of the work on the
British cars that come in. Branden is a factory-trained BMW mechanic
and is quite good with the British cars. He does decent body work, too.
His prices are going to be lower than Burnett's, but it might take a little
longer.

I don't remember what you need done to your Morgan, but you might consider
contacting the Dimebank Garage at the return address on this message. The folks
there know something about TR engines, too, and the prices are quite cheap.

(Yes, The Dimebank Garage is my alter ego...)