WARNING! WARNING!

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu, wheeltowheel@abingdon.Eng.Sun.COM
Subject: WARNING! WARNING!
From: Andy Banta <banta@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 92 20:21:50 PST
Our good friend and buddy, Bob Yarwood, formerly proprietor of
British Parts Direct, has changed the name of his business.

He now operates the Vintage MG Racing Service.

I would suspect that, in spite of the name change, the quality
and "service" (used *very* loosely in this context) have seen no
more vast improvements than the last time he changed the name of his
business. (And to cover my ass, I'll say I *might* be wrong).

I believe I still have a few of the testimonials regarding his
shoddy workmanship and after-the-sale surliness that earned him this
ignominy.  If there's any interest, I'll *gladly* dig them up.

For those who may not have heard of him, don't be fooled by his
prices, almost too low to be believed.  They *are* too low to be
believed.

Take heed.

andy
banta@abingdon.sun.com