73 Stag for sale in SF area

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: 73 Stag for sale in SF area
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 92 03:16:05 pst
I meant to send this out right after the first Stag message but forgot.

I spotted this in the local (SF Bay Area) HP Trader a couple of weeks
ago.  I didn't think there would be any interest at the time.

     73 Triumph Stag: 2 + 2 convertible, white w/black
     hardtop, V8, PW, AM/FM, Cass., recently serviced,
     runs exec., all records. A classic. Sacrifice
     $8,000 (415) 965-4450

Haven't seen it or know where it's located- North Bay
somewhere, probably.