reprints of posts in our local club rag.

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: reprints of posts in our local club rag.
From: zrol01@trc.amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 92 07:55:29 CST
As this is a private group, not a news group, I wanted to
ask if anyone objected to lifting posts from this group
to use in our club newsletter here in Tulsa.  The group
is the Jaguar Club of Tulsa.  Our newsletter, called the
Cat's Tail, is printed monthly and is in need of the kind
of technical articles that are posted here.  Obviously
I could read the mail, complile the advice and write my
own articles.  This somehow doesn't feel right.  I would
rather quote, repost and give credit where it's due.

What are your opinions on this topic?  Does anyone mind
if we use the tech dribble from british-cars in articles
for the 'Cat's Tail?  Thanks for the thoughts...

Rick
     Richard O. Lindsay        /     __  __      __  __
  Senior Research Scientist   /   / /_/ /_  / / /_/ /_/
  Amoco Production Research  /   / / / /_/ /_/ / / / \
                            / /_/
                           /
My opinions are my own, untill they're worth something, at
which point they become the property of my employer...