fiberglass technology

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: fiberglass technology
From: "S.K. Whiteman" <WHITEMAN%IPFWVM.bitnet@UICVM.UIC.EDU>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 92 16:32:13 EST
For anyone who is interested in fiberglass technology there is an
interesting article in the January 1993 issue of Kit Car on page 90.
The article covers mold making, lay up, and repair procedure.
I have no connection with the magazine.......................
         \_____/                   |          IBM Systems Programmer
Chicago/ |                     *   |  O       Indiana University -
    I    |               Ft. Wayne |  H       Purdue University at Fort Wayne
    L    |               1794-1994 |          Fort Wayne, Indiana USA