Range Rover 3.9l V8

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Car List)
Subject: Range Rover 3.9l V8
From: gavin@csis.dit.csiro.au
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 92 8:57:42 EST
Hello
  Would someone out there know if a RangeRover 3.9l V8 will fit in the engine
bay of a Rover 3500 SE.  I drove an SE recently and it seems to be missing a
bit of torque (3.5 is about 106kW 245Nm).  Looking at the figures for a 3.9
(166kW 362Nm) I think it'd put some life into an otherwise fine motor car.
Not to mention it'd change it from leaded to unleaded.

                        Yours Speculatively

                          Gavin
--
gavin.walker@csis.dit.csiro.au             Computer Scientist
CSIRO Division of Information Technology   Spatial Decision Support Systems