Re: Mini model

To: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee M. Daniels, Texas A&M)
Subject: Re: Mini model
From: miq@wv.MENTORG.COM (Miq Millman)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 92 6:22:53 PST
Lee M. Daniels, Texas A&M says:

> Sounds nice.  So how about models of other LBC's?  Has anyone seen a
> source?  There seem to be plenty of Ferraris, Lambos, muscle-cars, snakes,
> etc., but I haven't seen many brit-cars other than for the E-type.  My son
> is starting to show an interest in models; it would be great if I could
> find a TR and a Healey, and I could qualify the purchase with "but they're
> not just for *me*"  ;-) ;-) ;-0

Well, I am in the process of unpacking everything still, but I know where the
box is that I put my models...I have a number of 1/32 scale LBC's.  They're
made by Lindburg, have about a dozen pieces to put together, but they look
pretty good once you get them painted.  I'd rate them about a 0.3 on the 1 to
10 difficulty scale.  Most are either red or yellow plastic, painting is a
must.  I have a number of the following:

        MGA Mk II
        Jaguar 120s drophead
        Triumph TR3
        Austin Healey Sprite Mk II

I'll let you all fight over them at the low low price of $5 each or $18 for a
set of four.  I'll even include shipping.

For a second opinion, ask phile he has one of the sprite models.

--

Miq Millman     miq@sunroof.mentorg.com      miq_millman@rainbow.mentorg.com
Mentor Graphics 8005 Boeckman Rd, Wilsonville OR 97070  503 685 1492   C2148