Racing Videos

To: "british-cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing Videos
From: "DEHAAS, MARK" <dehaasm@napc-1.navy.mil>
Date: 17 Nov 92 14:50:00 EDT

Robert Jones writes about a LBC/Pink Floyd video.

This brings an idea to mind which I wonder if any of you know anything
about.  As a lot probably know the use of in-car cameras has grown
and used by ABC and ESPN on their coverage of GP, Indy, and NASCAR
races.  Does any one know of a video company which sells compilation
videos of races from the perspective of the on-car camera?
I could watch an entire GP race sitting next to Mika Hakkinen
shoulder.   Even better would be to put it on CD and one could
jump from one driver to the other.

Mark.