Re: I can't believe I'm doing this...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I can't believe I'm doing this...
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1992 10:20:24 PST
Larry,

Nice choice. I hope that GT6+ has overdrive, or you're in for some
buzzy ears for a day or two.

If you'd like a long version of what might go wrong, I can resend you a
copy of my tale about driving a GT6+ from San Francisco to Santa Fe
last winter. The short version: pack oil and spare ignition bits, and
make sure the tires have decent tread. You'll probably run into some
snow, so take a scraper and starting fluid and jumper cables, and keep
a rag handy inside; the defroster is a bit feeble. Other than that,
have a great trip!

(BTW, it's a fun commuter car...)