Re: Busted Manifold

To: work@riggs.b30.ingr.com
Subject: Re: Busted Manifold
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 92 10:56:50 CST
Kevin Riggs writes >

>The coolant line running through your manifold
>...is there to warm up the carbureted fuel/air.
>I had
>Webers on my '72 TR6 for a while, and of course the manifold for those
>carbs didn't have a coolant line.

The manifold for the 45DCOE Weber on my Europa (Renault engine) has a coolant
line.  The way it goes in and out leads me to believe it is a water jacket.

>I have never had much luck finding used parts where I live in Northern
>Alabama

Have you talked to PAECO?

PAECO
2400-M Mountain Drive
Birmingham, AL  35226
(800) 326-6401
(205) 823-PART

They may be in the wrong area of the state, but they may know where the bodies
are buried in your neck of the woods.

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105  w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman