snake or bigfoot?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: snake or bigfoot?
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 16:21:48 pdt
I received a letter today from the Shelby American Automoible Club which
included a glossy color brochure advertising their new SAAC Snake, a low
end variation of the SAAC Mustang introduced about a year ago.  I won't
go into the hype about the car but one detail did catch my attention.
17" (by 7.5 & 8) wheels!  Have I been living on Mars?  Is this the
latest trend?  The last Ford I drove with 17" wheels was my Dad's Model
A back in the mid '50s.  Where would you buy low profile tires for this
car?

Roland