Re: Let's try this again...

To: mburdick@unmc.edu, sol@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let's try this again...
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 09:17:18 -0700
Mike you bring up a point that haunts me as a spend my weekend days sanding the
Tr3.  What if someone hits it.  I have had the TR for over six years now
and do not intens to sell it.  I think I would be heart broken if it got
badly damaged, but I think I would do the same thing that you are doing, and
most people I know whose classic was hit did... rebuild the puppy.

One of the primary reasons I am not returning the TR to its original red is
because I think red cars ger hit from behind too often.  The red stop lights
just are not that noticable against a bright red car. I have seen too many
red cars that were rear ended.

I am planning on having a rool bar built for the TR.  It is going to get a
bracket
to support a rear facing bright red light that will be connected to the stop
light circuit.

Mike I wish you luck on your rebuild & with luck, both our Triumphs will be
at Seattle.

TeriAnn