Of Pentastar MGBs and obscure waterpumpia

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Of Pentastar MGBs and obscure waterpumpia
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 92 06:23:58 PDT
          Just thought to pop off a coupla quick things;

     -On the way home yesterday (up Montague, for you
     locals), I spied a blue, rubber-bumpered B for sale.
     Now, this in itself was enough to intrigue
     "wheeler-dealer dstone", but the real eye-catcher was
     in small print on the sign, reading "318 V-8." Hmmm.
     Perhaps I'll have to stop & check it out .....

     -On Riley water pumps; I finally received the bearings,
     I stripped & painted the fan, and am still waiting for
     the welder to finish repairing the various cracks,
     holes, etc, in the housing. MMMMMaybe this weekend ?

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com