Re: Waynesboro meet, TR6 gas...

To: coryc@sequent.com, paisley@cme.nist.gov
Subject: Re: Waynesboro meet, TR6 gas...
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 92 09:27:25 -0700
ANNOUNCING:

South SF Bay area SOL  LUNCH meeting to meet a couple of Rocky Mountain SOL
members.

Time 11:45 - 12:00 meeting

Place TOGOS in Cupertino (We will not have to wait to 1:00 to get served,
and we can eat & chat be the cars)

DIRECTIONS:  Take 280 & get off at the CUpertino exit. If coming from North
turn right onto DeAnza when you exit 280. If coming from the South turn left
(Away from Sunnyvale & twards Saratoga).

TOGOs is facing De Anza in a shopping center about 3 or 4 blocks from the
freeway.  It will be on the right side just before The Stevens Creek Blvd
intersection.

Please drop by and introduce yourselves to some of your Rock Mountain SOL
counterparts.  Ita always nice to be able to put memories of people with
their .sigs.

Besides, its been a whole week since we met last & I curious to see if the
snake is still running, if Mike can stop by with the super 7 for longer than
5 minutes, if Ed has located an engine for his TR3, if even more triumphs
show up, and find out why anyone in a Jag has never attended a SOL West lunch.

DATE:  Thursday, 8 Oct - Thats this Thursday!

C ya

TeriAnn