re: MG's

To: dee@lamont.ldgo.columbia.edu
Subject: re: MG's
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 2 Oct 1992 14:29 EDT
As a result of some recent posting I did to Netnews, I received
the following query which may be of interest to some of you
british-cars members.  I have sent Carolyn a follow-up message
asking her where she/the car is located as that would likely be
a paramount consideration for someone to go look this car over.