??? Conclusions Of Rubber Restoration Query ???

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: ??? Conclusions Of Rubber Restoration Query ???
From: totty@flute.cs.uiuc.edu (Brian Totty)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 92 13:18:01 CDT
        I just joined this list as a discussion about ways to restore the
        dark black finish to rubber was concluding.

        I want to try to restore the black to my now gray Spitfire rubber
        bumpers.  Can some kind soul email me the summary of this discussion.
        What products work well to restore the dark color?  Which work poorly?
        How long do they last?

                                                        Thanks!

   /                       Brian Totty             o o
  /__  __  o     Department of Computer Science     o
 /  / /   /          1304 W. Springfield Ave       \_/  "We have corn in
/__/ /   /               Urbana, IL 61801                Massachusetts too!"
                        totty@cs.uiuc.edu