Re: Araldite / Oil

To: asj@dsbc.icl.co.uk (Adrian Jefferies), british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Araldite / Oil
From: sggy@crux2.cit.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1992 08:00:26 -0400
Adrian Jefferies scribed:
 Subject: Araldite / Oil

> 1) Whats the solvent for araldite?

Other than suggesting heat, which you have to be real careful with around
the Aluminium pistion & brass screws, I don't think I can help you.

But- you can help me.
Someone tell me what kind of glue araldite is! ie: one-part or 2,
super-glue, epoxy, Silicone, etc.

It's a brand we don't have over here, and we read it all the time in
the British motoring press.
      Roger Garnett           (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
        "The South Lansing Centre For Wayward Sports Cars"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."