I did it and I'm not sorry!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I did it and I'm not sorry!
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 92 12:19:25 -0400
        Well it happened last night, I became an automotive adult (a man in my
case).
I suppose you could say it was the circumcision of my pocket book, or perhaps
it was
obvious envy of my peers that drove the point home.  I woke this morning and ran
outside in my underware (boxers of course) to be sure it wasn't a dream.  There
it
was, a '67 big Healey.  I did it and I'm not sorry - yet.

        As you might expect, I need some parts for it. I have a complete rear
end for
the car.  When I say complete, I mean someone cut the donor car across the
middle of
the floor and I have the back half.  Most of the mechanical bits are up for
sale.  I
have an extra convertible frame and I think I have two complete bumper sets.  I
am
willing to trade.  I am in particular need of a front shroud.  I have no idea
what a
fair price for these things are.  I'd be happy with about 25% of the catalog
prices
for an item.  Unless the particular catalog item is obviously overpriced in
which case
I'd take less.

woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu

P.S.  I challenge anybody to spoil this day!