Re: Palo Alto Trip Report, or I owned an MG

To: DSTONE@SC9.intel.com
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Trip Report, or I owned an MG
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 92 09:16:47 pdt
> Date: Tue, 15 Sep 92 06:24:53 PDT
> From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
> Subject: Palo Alto Trip Report, or I owned an MG
> To: british-cars@autox.team.net

>           Except about the big-block TR6. 396, auto,
>      narrowed rearend, wheel tubs, & slicks. $3500. It's
>      what I need to get to work. Say no more.

You didn't mention the Morris Minor with the big blown V8!
Well, the stock Morris was a tad under powered.

>      B for a day. And no, I won't tell you how much it was.
>      ;-)

I assume you managed to turn a buck or two Daren.  To tell the truth I
was a bit tempted myself.  The car didn't look too bad.  Think I would
have talked to Scott about borrowing he trailer, though.  Good thing my
son wasn't with me; I have enough car problems for the moment.

Roland