British Cars Day at Oakton (Chicago)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars Day at Oakton (Chicago)
From: "Andrew C. Green" <acg@hermes.dlogics.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1992 11:19:00 CDT
Gee, I hope I'm not stealing any potential visitors to the Palo Alto show,
but the last I heard, the British Cars Day at Oakton Community College, up
here northwest of Chicago, is still scheduled for this Sunday, the 13th.

Anybody going?

I whizzed through the weekend sections of both major papers this morning
and haven't found any listings in the weekend events columns, so perhaps
someone could clue me in on the details, please. I'd especially like to
meet any LBC list correspondents, of course...

                                                Andy

Andrew C. Green
Datalogics, Inc.      Internet: acg@dlogics.com
441 W. Huron          UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!acg
Chicago, IL  60610    FAX: (312) 266-4473