Re: 2 days to P.A., and a Good Morning

To: DSTONE@sc9.intel.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 days to P.A., and a Good Morning
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 92 08:36:16 -0700
Daren, Must be something in the air, I spent a few miles of my commute
wire wheel to wire wheel with a red TR4A this morning.

Sorry folks I can not locate the tour posting that Scott sent out before
the recession reaper took him so I do not have a name for the parking lot
that the Sat. Santa Cruz mountain tour will meet at....HOWEVER

Its not hard to find!  It is a large lot on the right side of north bound
El Camino about a block short of Arastadaro. That makes it about a mile
south of El Camino and Page Mill intersection.

It will be hard to miss because it will be the one with British cars in it.

We leave at 9:30 sharp. There will be a stop at a general store where some
food can be purchased.  The BBQ at the lunch stop runs about &10/person &
there is a $3 parking charge.  You may elect to bring a picnic lunch unstead
of purchasing it. I think the ride on the narrow guage steam train is about
$10/person if you wish to partake. Walking in the forrest is a freebee

Correction by block short, I ment a block south of Arastadaro.

Bring a CB if ya got one, full petrol tanks and radiators  & make sure that your
tyre pressures are correct.  You will be reminded of why you own a sports car
and why I keep saying Life's too short not to own a roadster!

TeriAnn