RE: Plinth?

To: british-cars@hoosier, ian@Centric.COM
Subject: RE: Plinth?
From: Geronimo x54903 page 951-3432 <GENDIMEN@T12SYS.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 92 10:43:36 PDT
>It's awkward to pull lean over and pull the choke out and turn the ignition
>at the same time since they're the two farthest right controls and you need
>both hands for them.

>--ian

Doesn't the choke lock in place when you turn the knob.  That's the way it is
in my GT6; push the gas pedal down, pull the choke & twist the knob.  No
contortions needed to turn the key.  The twist n' lock feature didn't work too
good on my old cable (which was fried by the battery post) but the new/old
cable I got from RKG  works like a charm.  Maybe yours is worn out???

Mike G.
gendimen@t12sys.intel.com