Flippin' spridgets

To: britcars@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: Flippin' spridgets
From: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Date: Wed Sep 09 23:52:25 PDT 1992
The first car I ever inverted, was my sprite.  I spun, hit an embankment
and ended up in a ditch, with the windshield against one wall of the ditch,
the back of the roll bar on the other, the hoop on the bottom of the ditch
and front and rear fenders in the dirt.  It was a perfect fit.  I didn't
even break the windshield.
  Put a rollbar in your spridget, the life you save may be your own, or
more important, a friends.
Sprites rarely roll without hitting things, but when you hit something,
like a curb or a hill, just about anything can happen to the gravitational
orientation of the car.
  Larry "Gravitationally Challenged" Colen