Parts for sales in Oregon

To: british-cars@hoosier (For posting news to british group)
Subject: Parts for sales in Oregon
From: Bob "Mr Optimistic" Deasy <deasy@sequent.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 92 13:41:17 PDT
I managed to find this and felt it might be of some value:

From: tjohnson@pdx.mentorg.com (Tom Johnson)
Subject: XKE and MG miget parts
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1992 00:24:58 GMT

A friend asked me to post this for him.  Please do not e-mail me.  Call him!

  (1)  XKE  (Jaguar) 3 frontends for sale, complete sheet metal, no chrome

             a) V12
             b) Series 1
             c) ?
             d) extra pieces

       All for $3000 or will sell individually.

  (2)  MG miget  early model, good body, no motor,  sell as complete
                 car or will part out.  Good soft top, glass, generally
                 very good.

       All for $650 or will sell individual pieces.

   Prices for pieces are much higher on a part-by-part basis than buying
   the whole thing.

Call Mark Loebner (Portland, Or)  (503) 789-4477 or (503) 297-1979

--
        Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and
        you help them to become what they are capable of being.

                                        -Johann W. von Goethe (1749-1832)