TR Stag questions

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR Stag questions
From: Dwight Starr <dstarr@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 92 14:27:23 EDT
Hello group,
 A friend of mine has just purchased a 1972 Stag.
We have a few questions.

1. Where can we find a source for information on this car?  It has
some kind of V8 but we don't know what it is.
We need repair manuals, parts sources etc.

2.  He is having trouble getting into first and reverse from neutral at a
stoplight.  Is this just the clutch adjustment or tran problems?
The problem is intermittant. Isn't that fun!,

If anybody is familiar with this auto please send e-mail.  We haven't found
much info about this car.

Thanks,  Dwight Starr
--
 INTERNET dstarr@magnus.asc.ohio-state.edu