Originality? / Progress

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Originality? / Progress
From: ian@Centric.COM (Ian Macky)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 92 11:12:59 PDT
Well, I'm not sure what's going on with my car's VIN/CID.  The CID says
it's Damson with tan trim, but the car is mostly BRG and I see no purple
anywhere, and I found original-seeming black carpet evidence under the
re-done tan interior.

Is it possible to retrieve the original information given the VIN from
somewhere?  Who would have those records?

I dropped it off at the body shop today to get the floorboards repaired.
Then it's more SuperFund-brand paint removal, prime & paint the tub, and
install the new interior.

...then get the carburettors tuned up, it's still running like !$*& and
needs ether to start cold.

...then done???  I think so, at least for Phase 1.

--ian