This Yes All British Day on the Green (Palo Alto)

To: britcars@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: This Yes All British Day on the Green (Palo Alto)
From: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Date: Wed Sep 02 22:05:12 PDT 1992
Last february when I found out where the Nyquists live, I half
jokingly told Dick that there would be a party at his house
the night before this years british car show.  I recently got
mail from him saying that he thinks that a party is a pretty
good idea, but he doesn't have time to organize it.

What follows is what passes for organization for the party.
Also, since I didn't organize a birthday party convenient
for a certain group of my friends last year, they threw a party
for me, at my house, when they knew I'd be out of town, and of
course didn't invite me.   In self defense, I am declaring
this to also be my 1992 birthday party (being within a week
after my b-day).
    LRC

Pre-All BDOG party

The night before this years All British Day On the Green there
will be a party at the Nyquists.  Why there? Why then?
Because they live practically within walking distance of the
park, and it is a good excuse to get together with other
net car nuts.

Here is what passes for the plan:
Saturday night, show up 7:30 ish.
Bring stuff to eat and drink.
I am sure that one of Dicks Webers is configured for burning
charcoal rather than gas, and could be made available.
If you want to stay the night,
bring a sleeping bag.

Sunday morning, wake up early enough to grab a bite
to eat on the way to the park.

Rochelle just asks that the place be left in no worse
shape than it was found.

DIRECTIONS:
Turn off highway 280 in Menlo Park on Alpine road.

Head north-east ( away from the hills, tward the bay) The road
curves around and goes through an intersection with a traffic light.

A few hundred feet later It goes through a second intersection with
a light. At this second light the name of the street changes from
Alpine to SantaCruz ave.

Proceed straight (you are crossing Sand Hill rd).

A couple of blocks further on Santa Cruz there is a fork in the road
with a third traffic light.

Santa Cruz ave bears right at the fork.

La casa de Nyquist is 1/2 block further on the right.

The address is 2021 Santa Cruz.

The Phone number is (415)854-6702