Palo Alto All British Meet, 9/13

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Palo Alto All British Meet, 9/13
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 92 12:13:16 PDT
          Since I've seen several postings as to when the
     Palo Alto British Meet is, I thought I'd post this to
     the list;

          The Annual All British Meet At Palo Alto (Ca.)

     When: Sunday, Sept. 13th, gates open @ 10am.

     Where: Stanford University Soccer green, located on the
     El Camino Real.

     How Much: $15 for car to be displayed, $25 for cars for
     sale. (You get a bunch of goodies as part of this).

     What to expect: For the last few years there have been
     over 1K cars show up, so get there early. Expect to see
     every make & model, with examples from show condition
     to "tow" condition. There's usually British food,
     british music, british car memorabilia, etc. It's
     British car overload. Daren says check it out.
          We usually try to gather some of the locals for
     breakfast, then caravan up, so I'll post some sort of
     plan early next week. Bring a picnic lunch, a camera &
     your walking shoes. And there's always Stanford Shopping
     Mall across the street if you get tired of the cars ...
          For more info (what else do you need to know ?)
     the flyer I have in front of me says to call
     (310)392-6605.

          see you there-
                        dstone@sc9.intel.com