Minor Information

To: DSTONE@libra.intel.com
Subject: Minor Information
From: John Wroclawski <jtw@lcs.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 92 14:27:22 -0400
   Date: Wed, 26 Aug 92 07:51:37 PDT

        Anyone out there in .netland proficient in Morris
        Minors ? I am contemplating the purchase of an early
        convertible, and know little more about them than they
        share A-series mechanicals.

The July '91 issue of Your Classic (says "Better than Ever!" on the
front) had 10 or 15 pages about Minors - history, suppliers, weak
points, that sort of thing. On the theory that it cannot possibly be a
big seller, I will send dubious-quality photocopies of this to anyone
who'd like them..

                        -john
John Wroclawski
jtw@lcs.mit.edu