RE: Further tales of an intermittent MGB

To: brucec@amex-trs.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Further tales of an intermittent MGB
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee M. Daniels, Texas A&M)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1992 20:39:36 -0500 (CDT)
from brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter):
>Uhmmmm... In the military they taught us
>that electrons flowed from the Positive terminal to the Negative
>terminal of an Electrical Source...

The military is almost certainly right, at least for military electrons.
HOWEVER, since I daily do work which involves shooting electrons through a
vacuum and crashing them into pieces of metal, I can completely guarantee
that, at least here in Texas, the electrons move from the NEGATIVE side of
things to the POSITIVE.  And if you don't believe me, stop by here sometime
and take a look at the damage a beam of electrons can do to that positive
terminal!   (It's really easy if you just remember that electrons are
negatively charged, and opposites attract, etc.)

Hey, what does this have to do with LBC's?  Or hair, for that matter...

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726