Re: trivia question

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trivia question
From: "Andrew C. Green" <acg@hermes.dlogics.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1992 10:44:54 CDT
william sadler <wsadler@copper.ucs.indiana.edu> writes:
> What car is shown in front of the US Treasury Building on the back of
> the $10 bill?

An intentionally-vague generic one. Great effort was made to avoid having
the car be recognizable as any particular brand.

> Is it safe to use a grinding tool as a cut-off tool?  i.e., stick cut-off
> wheels on the grinder without the shield?

Urp... well, I will admit to doing this myself, but I had a full face-shield
on. Basically if the shield isn't on the tool, it should be on your face.
(And I still wear goggles even if the tool IS shielded.)

Andrew C. Green
Datalogics, Inc.      Internet: acg@dlogics.com
441 W. Huron          UUCP: ..!uunet!dlogics!acg
Chicago, IL  60610    FAX: (312) 266-4473