re: deDion rears as in Caterhams

To: sands@apple.com
Subject: re: deDion rears as in Caterhams
From: mikej@wv.MENTORG.COM (Mike Johnson)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 92 13:13:03 PDT
<<forwarded message>>
Subject: deDion rears as in Caterhams

I am so excited that Mike is looking for a Caterham.  I will finally
have someone to comiserate with (or get excited with as the case may
be).

[stuff about how DeDion works deleted]

The end result is that this version of suspension is more reliable
a good thing on a Seven, but slower.  The added weight is the
problem.  There is a special racing class in England for Caterhams
and the deDion is slower...

Michael

           I understand that the reason for moving to DeDion is to
           make a better ride.  Any comments on that Michael?
                                Mike.