another roadtrip???

To: britcars@red4est.felton.ca.us
Subject: another roadtrip???
From: lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
Date: Mon Jul 27 20:01:02 PDT 1992
It looks like I will be helping a friend drive his stuff
from Santa Cruz California to Austin Texas.  We will be
leaving Santa Cruz sometime Tuesday afternoon or evening,
driving south to hwy 10 and hanging a left.
  If there are any fellow net.motorheads on the way that
might be interested in getting together for a bite and/or
a brew let me know how and when to get ahold of you.
I think that the plan is to drive "straight through".  I
believe that a friend of ours has the return half of a
round trip ticket that I will be using next sunday.  Heck,
as long as I am getting to a new and interesting town
for the weekend, I might as well raise a little bit of
ruckus.
  Speaking of which, are there any events of interest going
on in Austin this weekend?

   Larry
   lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us
408-335-7505