Colin Chapman

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Colin Chapman
From: "John E. Upham" <johnu@syma.sussex.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 92 17:46:18 WET DST
>    I was flipping through some brit. car magazines and saw a blurb about
> Colin Chapman.  Sounds like Chapman and the current head of Lotus were
> involved in trying to defraud John Delorean of 17.5 million dollars.
> Anyone heard some other news ?
>

>    Dean

 It is strongly rumoured that Colin Chapman is still alive. I have
spoken to Mike '4 Men and a Telephone' Lawrence and he did mention
some interesting stuff about Colin, Bernie Ecclestone and
the Great Train Robbery of Buster Edwards fame. I'm not sure if I'm
legally immune by putting this stuff about the airwaves ???

 john upham
John Upham, School of Molecular Sciences, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK.
Email: kapn1%cluster.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet), kapn1@uk.ac.susx.cluster (Janet)
       johnu%syma.susx.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet), johnu@uk.ac.susx.syma(Janet)
       johnu%central.sussex.ac.uk@uk.ac (BITnet), johnu@sussex.central (Janet)
              Tel:   +44 273 678332 (day), Fax: +44 273 677196