Jag serch (possibly over).

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Jag serch (possibly over).
From: scott@psy.uwa.edu.au (Scott Fisher)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 92 16:27:26 WST
Scott #2 Here...for those of you who remember I have been looking for a
Jaguar XJ6 (4.2) here in Perth Western Australia.

I think I have found one I want, it's a white 1983 (delivered 84)
XJ6 4.2 auto, with a tan leather interior.  A BRG paint-job (when the
present one wears out) and I will have my "dream" colour combo,
BRG outside, tan-leather inside.

Here in OZ the XJ6 is a popular "wedding" car, in that
people hire them to cart brides to the church and back (what do
people use in the US?) well this one is an ex-wedding car.  It
has had 2 owners in it's lifetime 1) A wedding-hire company (driven
by chauffeurs) who had it for 2 years and 2) The present owner.

The present owner is a retired gentleman who wants to buy a 4WD to
tow a caravan and is thus selling the XJ6.  After talking to him
and having a good look at the car, this man is definitely your
"dream" previous owner.  The sort that throws what ever money
is needed at the problem and has it done at the most prestigious
Jaguar (only) service center in town :-)  Although it appears that
he may have done things the expensive way, I'm not complaining.

This was borne out by the fact that when I opened the bonnet and
saw the engine it looked brand-new, not just the cam-covers but
right down to the all the plastic bits, hoses, chrome, pipes, wires...
amazing! ... this was one beautiful looking engine.

It looks like the car has been garaged all it's life and driven only
on week-ends.  So after I get it taken into the local Jag dealer and
thoroughly checked over I'll let you know how it goes.

Regards Scott # 2 Fisher
Scott Fisher [scott@wapsy.uwa.oz]  PH: Aus [61] Perth (09) Local (380 3574).

Department of Psychology                                    /      \    W + E
University of Western Australia.                 Perth -->  *_.--._/      S
Nedlands, 6009.  PERTH, W.A.                                      v

    *** ERROR 144 - REBOOT? is a registered trademark of ENSONIQ Corp ***