CHR, brakebleeding, jethot

To: sol@hoosier
Subject: CHR, brakebleeding, jethot
From: xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil (James Fuerstenberg)
Date: Mon Jul 20 08:35:54 1992
a few comments on a few subjects under discussion.

brake bleeders.  I recieved the snap-on pressure bleeder as a gift a while
ago and it works great, but 10-12 psi is all the mini's master cylinder can
take without leaks around the cap... and that pressure is plenty to bleed
the system for racing purposes.

I have seen the jet-hot coating on a headers, it looks great.  The individual
with the race prepared Anglia and Mk1 Escort at Mid-Ohio use the stuff.

When I replace my header, I will definitely call jet-hot.  I believe he said
that it cost 76 dollars.

QUICKIE REPORT OF BRITISH CAR SIGHTINGS AT THE CHICAGO HISTORIC RACES

very nice LBCs there, not just those funny red italian cars with the horses
on the front.

Jaguar XK-SS race car,  VERY NICE

about three lotus 11s

three or 4 GT40s

three cobras

Jaguar SS 100

austin healey 100 LeMans

Lotus 26Rs

a number of lotus 23s, elva Mk 7s

Dennis Hulme was the special guest of honor

MANY other very nice lbc to look at lust after, etc.

jim fuerstenberg

                        186,000 miles per second, it's not just a good idea
                        it's the law!

jfuerstenberg@dcmdc.dla.mil or
xgg2356@dcmdc.dla.mil

The opinions stated herein are solely my own and not those of my employer.