Offers of help on my way down??

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Offers of help on my way down??
From: Dennis Wilson <DWILSON@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1992 18:38 PDT
I would be grateful if any of you people would offer help on my drive from
Eugene to Phoenix if I should run into car trouble.  I will leave Eugene in
about 10 days and head south to LA, then east to Phoenix.  My Midget is in
pretty good shape, but if it should not behave it would be very reasuring if
I know a fellow Brit-car nut was not far away.
        I'm not on the list at the moment as I'm in the process of moving, I
will be back when I've settled in Phoenix, so send any offers of assistanse to
me personally at this address.

        Some might remember that I was going to tow thew MG behind my VW, well
i thought I would like to get a sun-tan (on my front) on my drive down.

        BTW, Eugene is in Oregon right on I5 about 110 miles south of Portland,
or 300 miles south of Seatle.

        Thanks in advance, I look forward to getting replies.

        Cheers DW       dwilson@oregon.uoregon.edu