Mini-Mania swap report/Bugeye tach drive wanted

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Mini-Mania swap report/Bugeye tach drive wanted
From: "Daren Stone, D2 IE, 5-9521, bpr:237-2322, RN2-C6" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 92 12:37:02 PDT
          For all of those locals who couldn't make it to
     Mini-Mania yesterday for their quarterly swap meet, you
     missed a pretty good one.
          You missed a beautiful Mk1 Cortina, a Sunbeam Imp
     (asking 2K), a nice, overpriced Bugeye (7.5K !), and
     the topper, a $3 (yes, three dollars !), Morris
     Minor 2dr bodyshell. You also missed the shopping
     frenzy I created when I unloaded my vast collection of
     Spridget stuff. People swarmed me, arguing about who
     saw what first, and scooped stuff up so fast I was sure
     I marked it too cheap. Nevertheless I got to dump a
     bunch of stuff, and made quite a bit of money.
          What else you missed was me shouting for joy when
     I found a Bugeye reduction box that goes on the back of
     generator. You missed that cause I didn't find one.
     Someone mentioned that you can buy "new" ones now, but
     he didn't know where he'd heard it. So, anyone out
     there have one (or even part of one), that they'd like
     to part with ? Please e-mail me if so.

          cheers-
                 dstone@sc9.intel.com