Re: NE SOL'ers

To: british-cars%hoosier.utah.edu@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: NE SOL'ers
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 92 13:40:38 -0400
rbt%dracut@keps.kodak.com (Bob Tufts) writes:
> Just thought I'd bring up the subject of a SOL rendezvous at the MOT/Larz
> Anderson British Car Day on Sun, the 19th. Do people want to/care to meet
> like last year at the entrance of the museum @ noon (or whatever?).

Yes, I've been thinking about posting a similar request meself!

I'll be there Bob!  Yes, like last year, lets meet at the above time and place.

Will Dale make it this year?  Dale, are you there?  I asked Jim Muller before
he lost e-mail access and he said he couldn't make it.

Cor Blimey!  An occasion worthy of my "British Car" magazine t-shirt!

        Be Seeing You!

Garry Archer Esq.       archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert