Splitfire Spark Plugs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Splitfire Spark Plugs
From: "John Ernst" <JOHN@aci_1.aci.ns.ca>
Date: 10 Jul 92 10:26:53 ADT
The Splitfire plugs make a noticeable difference in at least some
cars. My Beretta GTZ (Quad 4, 180 hp) gained quite a bit of snap when
I installed them about two months ago. I've talked to a couple of
other people that used them in less powerful cars and found little or
no difference ie. 60 to 80 hp econoboxes. I'll probably try a set in
the Europa next but since I'm only pushing about 1325 pounds at the
last weigh in with about 70 hp, I should see a difference.

^_  JOHN@aci_1.aci.ns.ca                          67 Europa   S1  4 speed
  John Ernst - Atlantic Computer Institute      91 Beretta  GTZ 5 speed
^_  Halifax, N.S. CANADA (902) 423-8383           85 Corvette     7 speed