TONS and TONS of Mini stuff for sale!!!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TONS and TONS of Mini stuff for sale!!!!
From: Ian Hobday <comptec90041@camins.Camosun.BC.CA>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1992 17:51:23 PDT
    Hello fellow SOLers!  If anyone out there is interested in Minis or
Mini parts, then I have something of interest for you... (assuming you
are somewhere in the Pacific Northwest - or don't mind travelling...)
    Anyway, a friend of mine in Kamloops, BC has a ton of stuff that he
needs to unload - he has managed to get in WAY over his head :):)
    Here is a list of the larger stuff that he wants to sell:

    1969 1275S Body, complete with numbers and registration
    1969 MKII Body in good solid shape
    1 Woody Wagon, blasted, complete with new panels for bad areas
    1 Woody Wagon parts car
    1 Non-wood wagon - restorable
    8 (eight) 998 Mini engines
    7 (seven) 998 Cooper engines
    Various transmitions (ie. stacked to the roof)
    New Clubman flip nose
    Many hoods, trunks, and doors MK I, II, III (including Cooper doors)
    Tons of other parts - more than you can imagine (trust me!!)

    I believe that he is looking for about $3000 CDN for the works, but
is open to offers.  He does want to sell it as a lot however.  You can
e-mail me if you want more info but don't want to make the LD call, or
can call Geoff @ (604) 828-2504.

ian

  Ian Hobday                         |
  COMPTEC90041@camins.Camosun.BC.CA  |  British Cars:
  Computing Technology,              |     1961 Morris Mini "Woody" Wagon
  Camosun College                    |     1979 Mini Saloon
  Victoria, BC   Canada              |