South Bay SOL lunchtime get together

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: South Bay SOL lunchtime get together
From: tlp30@duts.ccc.amdahl.com (Tim Pettenati)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 16:16 PDT
 It's time to get together for lunch again.  This time the format will
be a little different.  We'll be doing a bring you own brown-bag lunch
in the park. Hopefully this will solve some of the problems from last
time - unpredictable turnout, long wait for a table.  We'll have more
time for storytelling and tire kicking.

Featuring:
  Tales of the La Carrera  (Darren says the photos just came back)
  SCCA GCR and SOLO I rules available for perusal (and rollbar discussion)
  Information on the Livermore Airshow and Vintage Car races (7/25-26)
  Any other info on upcoming events that you would like to share*
                                       (* British Car related, of course)