Re: SU Carb parts and some general mumbles re: tires.

To: cak@parc.xerox.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SU Carb parts and some general mumbles re: tires.
From: mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 13:52:55 EDT
# In message <92Jul8.090600pdt.55939@egeus.parc.xerox.com>,
# "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com> writes:

chris> Sounds like Joe Curto: 718 465 4829.

Right you are.  Thanks.  It's a moot point, the parts showed
up in the late express mail.

There are now fewer parts from Sonja in my house than on the
car.  This is a good sign.  If the ~2-4 day estimates on
suspension are accurate, she should be on the road by Monday
or Tuesday...  A new windsreen, new tires, and an alignment
and we're off to Savannah.  Piece of cake.  Ahem.

Anyone care to venture an opinion on inexpensive (as in
they're only going to be used for a year, since I have 5.5"
rims in the works) tires for the 4.5" rims that won't make me
hate driving my LBC?  Anyone make a decent tire in the 165/15
size anymore?

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com           {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!passaret