Re: RE>Anyone tried the Monza e

To: Jerry Kaidor <Jerry_Kaidor.ENGINTWO@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Subject: Re: RE>Anyone tried the Monza e
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1992 09:11:18 PDT
        Reply to:   RE>Anyone tried the Monza exha

mjb and I put a Monza system on Sarah over Memorial Day. It sure
*sounds* a whole lot better than the Midas special that some Former
Owner had put on there -- deep, throaty, with a nice BRAAAAP when I
lift to shift around redline ... definite smile material.

It's filled up with a little soot now, so it's gotten a bit quieter,
but several people asked me if it was legal when they first heard it. I
get reminded of the title sequence of "Grand Prix" every time I start
her up and clear the plugs ... what could be finer?