Front Suspension Rebuild - TR4

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Front Suspension Rebuild - TR4
From: mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 92 11:23:57 EDT
I need an honest assesment from the list.  I've got to re-bush
Sonja's front end, and while I'm there I'm going to do ball
joints, shocks and springs.  I have all the parts.  How long
will this take me (i.e. can I really make it to Savannah?).
I've got a fair amount of wrenching experience, and no special
tools (as in I'll have to have someone else do the pressing).
I can (maybe) find someone in the area who does this sort of
thing 8 hours a day to do it and throw some money at the
problem, but I don't want to if I don't have to.  Any comments
or opinions?  Am I _likely_ to have to do trunnions?

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com           {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!passaret
mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com     {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!michelotti!mrmike