VTR Convention Hotel Rooms available

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Convention Hotel Rooms available
From: mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com ("Mr. Mike" Passaretti)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 92 16:56:35 EDT
# In message <199207012015.AA07308@tbird.cc.bellcore.com>,
# whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h) writes:

ws> I spoke to Hal Doby from the Georgia club today and he
ws> tells me that the Holiday Inn across from the actual
ws> convention hotel still has about 50 rooms.  Seems someone
ws> at the host hotel screwed up the info and was telling
ws> folks there were no more rooms locally.

ws> So....call if you still need a room.  You can call the
ws> quality Inn number and they'll refer you to the Holiday
ws> Inn.

Hal also says that they have over 400 room reservations and
under 100 convention registrations.  Get with it people, if
you're going, please let the convention folks know too...

                                                        - MM

--
passaretti@crd.ge.com           {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!passaret
mrmike@michelotti.ae.ge.com     {whatever}!crdgw1!copernicus!michelotti!mrmike